Thanks to the use of audiovisual and multimedia instruments, in this course students will learn the language of the stage and its regional declinations that have strongly influenced the evolution of theater in Italy.
The main topics of this course include:
- The origins of theater: storytellers and street theater;
- The Laude and the sacred performances;
- The Comedia dell’Arte and the masks;
- The 16th century and the court comedies;
- From the Arcadia to the Metastasio theater;
- The 18th century: from the tragedies of Vittorio Alfieri to the bourgeois comedies of Carlo Goldoni;
- The 19th century and the bourgeois drama;
- Luigi Pirandello;
- Contemporary Theater and Dario Fo.
Teacher: Rodolfo Tommasi
All prices are in Euros.
In order to apply the Early-Bird rate, we must receive the enrollment and payment 60 days before the course starting date.
Registration fee of 70,00 Euro (valid for 12 months).
1 lesson: 45 minutes.
Once you purchase the package of lessons, course dates can be agreed upon.