Accademia Europea di Firenze Academic Semesters in Fine and Performing Arts and Italian Culture
Apply to the Accademia Europea di Firenze Academic Semesters in four simple steps:
Step 1 - Enrollment Form
- Submit the online enrollment form
Step 2 - Admission/Audition
Submit the AEF Admission/Audition Form that you will receive via email, including the following materials:
- Letter of intent and motivation
- Audition Videos if requested
- Reference letter(s)
The application is completed: AEF Academic Committee will examine the materials and make the final decision on admission within one week of receipt.
Step 3 - Admission and Tuition Invoice
If you are accepted, you will receive the Admission Letter and the Pro-forma Tuition Invoice, which will specify terms and conditions for your tuition payment.
Step 4 - Payment and Enrollment Confirmation Letter
Upon receiving the payment, the Secretary's office will send the student a confirmation letter including the certificate of enrollment and reserved housing information (if requested).
Deadlines & Payment procedures:
- Deadline to Apply & send audition materials: Fall: May 15st
- Deadline for enrollment and Deposit for Tuition & fees: Fall: May 31st
- Deadline to request housing: Fall: June 15th
- Deadline for Balance on Tuition & Fees: Fall: July 20th
Payment can be made by:
- Bank Wire Transfer to the order of: Accademia Europea di Firenze srl | Bank account number:: 19426 | Banca: Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze | Piazza della Repubblica, 16/R-50123 Firenze (FI) | BIC/SWIFT: CRFIIT3F | IBAN: IT31P 06160 02895 100000019426
- Credit Card (online on our website http://pos.accademiaeuropeafirenze.it/pos.php )
Enrollment cancellations must be communicated in written form (either via email, fax, telegram, or certified letter) at least 30 days before Semester start date for a full refund.
If a cancellation is communicated less than 30 days before Semester start date, the deposit will NOT be refunded, however, it will remain valid towards other AEF courses, for up to, and no longer than 12 months from Semester start date.