"Your mind may be the closest thing to the Holy Grail of longevity and happiness. Education has been widely documented by researchers as the single variable tied most directly to improved health and longevity. And when people are intensely engaged in doing and learning new things, their well-being and happiness can blossom.” Philip Moeller-US News
SPECIAL I-DEAL PROMOTION
FOR ENROLLMENTS FINALIZED BY JANUARY 31st, 2017
Thinking of visiting Florence... in the winter? Smart idea —we think it’s one of the best times of the year to come! (Really!)
Come join us to share the city of Florence in the Winter time: this is the time of the year that we all (locals) here wait for, to walk around away from the big tourist crowds. You might not have Michelangelo’s David to yourself, but you might be sharing him with only a few people—and you probably won’t have to worry about a line to get in. Believe us, this is something that can really make you happy...
You might enjoy all the museums, restaurants, venues and linger over a glass of wine in a typical enoteca while having a great learning experience with us. In a few words:
We are inviting you to experience the intimate feeling of living in the city as a citizen rather than as a tourist.
We are inviting you to experience happiness in the city of Renaissance.
- Here are some good reasons to choose AEF:
- Experiential and Connected Learning: AEF offers tremendous academic opportunities together with cultural immersion. One of our mantras is: learn Italian through the culture! Our staff motivates and guides students to seize these opportunities on a daily basis: whether it is a visit to a museum, a cooking class, a concert, a soccer match, or even a trip to another city, we support our students to experience as much as possible of Florentine culture and history. If you attend our Art classes, Florence is going to be your classroom; if you are a Music student, Florence is going to be your stage!
- Atmosphere: AEF's staff and students are part of a team, and collaborate every day in building memories of a life-changing experience. As students adapt to their new home and culture, our faculty is 100% accessible to students both professionally and personally, making sure students feel happy both on campus and in the city.
- Size is important: Our Renaissance city is a medium-sized city, perfect for a short program: small enough to be walked around, big enough to keep you fully busy! And all the other amazing destinations in Italy and Europe are easily accessible...
- Location: AEF is located at Via Cavour 37, in a beautiful historical building dating back to the 16th century. Refurbished and renewed, the AEF campus provides state of the art technologies where the heavyweights of the Renaissance once mastered their crafts. It is ten minutes walking distance from the Duomo and from the Ponte Vecchio: walk outside our building and enter the heart of this historical and awe-inspiring city.
- Tailor-make Your Program: AEF can tailor-make a program for any student, group of students, or university: we will make your ideal study abroad experience a reality both inside and outside of the classroom.
You may enroll directly through our website