Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server (ex. the site) to the user's Internet browser, which is automatically stored on the computer and automatically sent back to the server each time the site is accessed. By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Typically cookies can be installed:
- directly from the owner and / or manager of the website (so called first-party cookies);
by persons unrelated to the website visited by the user (so called third-party cookies)
Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same operator. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of their respective operators.This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the Opinions issued in the European context by the Working Group pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
Sessions that are not stored permanently on the user's computer and are deleted when the browser is closed, are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site, avoiding the use of other IT techniques potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of users' browsing
Persistent cookies are those that remain stored on the computer hard disk until their expiration or cancellation by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set their computer's browser in such a way that they accept / refuse all cookies or display a warning every time a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether or not to accept it. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (ie block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection.
- Technical cookies are used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of the language of navigation. In general, it is therefore not necessary to obtain the preventive and informed consent of the user. This also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
Non-technical are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users' terminals is forbidden if they have not been adequately informed and have not given a valid consent according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions they perform in:
- Analitycs. These cookies are used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), can be used to profile the user (personal habits, visited sites, downloaded content, types of interactions made, etc.).
- Widgets. This category includes all the graphic components of a user interface of a program, whose purpose is to facilitate the user in interacting with the program itself. For example, the cookies of Facebook, Google+, Twitter are widgets.
- Advertising. This category includes cookies used to advertise on a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
- Web beacons. This category includes the code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Web sites can use them for different purposes, such as the analysis of the use of websites, control activities and reporting on advertising and the personalization of advertising and content.
Cookies present on the Site
Technical cookies for which consent is not required The site of the Accademia Europea di Firenze will install on your device and, in particular, in your browser or let third parties install some cookies that are necessary to acquire statistical information in an anonymous and aggregate form related to its navigation on the pages of the Site.